2016 Summer Camp
- 8/26-28 - Camping at Woodruff with white water rafting the Ocoee and Natahala
- 8/29 - Troop Meeting - Uniform Inspection
- 9/10 - Field of Flags
- 9/9-9/11 - Camping trip (Camp Allatoona with Field of Flags trip included)
- 9/10-9/11 - September Backpacking Trip
- 9/12 - Troop Meeting w/ Circuit Runners Robotics
- 9/17 - Scout Days at GA Tech
- 10/15 - Merit badge University at Oglethorpe University
- 10/28-10/30 Camporall at Woodruff
- 11/11-11/13 - Camping at Sloppy Floyd
Here is Bill telling it like it is. While Marcos, Alex, Trevor and Noah trying to make sense of it all.
Camp Rainey Mountain.....looks like the Troop is having beautiful weather for the remainder of the week.
Flag ceremony, Alex is working hard and Brien is serious. Good thing Alex has helmet on, the fall can be a doozy!
Flag ceremony before sunset and opening campfire under covers because they are at Camp "Rainey" Mountain.
Troop 435 gathers before departing for Summer Camp at Camp Rainey Mountain in Northeast Georgia. Let's hope it is cooler in the mountains.
Troop 435 had a great time at Camp Out 100! celeberating Atlanta Area Councils 100th anniversary. There were over 3000 people attending!
Troop 435 performs annual service to the East Cobb United Methodist and cook breakfast for the Men's Club Sunday morning.
Thank you all that supported Troop 435 in our first pumpkin patch!!!
Troop 435 was honored during Scout Day at the Georgia Tech vs Tulane game by being selected to walk on the sidelines during pre-game warm up and cheer on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets before the game.